Monday, August 4, 2008

Scrapbook Fest and Travis visit

Scrapbook Fest 2008 was a success! I was kind of M.I.A. last week because I was so busy. Every summer Jessica Fisher (Ryan's wife) and I scrapbook for a whole week. Some years are more productive than others, and last week was the best ever! We had fun, ignored kids (they survived), and got some great pages finished. We split the time between my house and hers, and I loved using her new CriCut machine - so cool. Here are some pics:


The girls scrapping like crazy!





The boys "helping."



The kids playing.




WARNING - IF YOU VISIT AND I HAVE MY CAMERA HANDY, YOU MAY END UP ON THIS BLOG!!!

On Saturday, we were blessed by the presence of my one of my favorite cousins, Travis, his wife, Crystal, and family. He has two cute kids: Kylie-2 and Jaxon-4 months (so sorry about spelling, guys. I totally guessed!) They came to visit Grandpa, and we got to see them, too. So fun! Here are some fun pics:

Travis and Crystal with their 1st son


Grandpa holding the baby boys - they are little over a month apart.


The cute two-year-olds - also about a month apart.


Nish and Trav


A random picture of my cute kids visiting "Grandpa Great."

6 comments:

Kiana Don said...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!!!! Give all of your kids a kiss for me! Oh and I LOVE the one of Trex and Jaxon...I love his smile! Peace out ninja!

Tera said...

You guys seem to have so much fun all the time!! I wish we could come and play too. It has been too long since we got to visit. Thank you for the posts, I feel like I don't miss so much. Love ya.

Christie said...

your favorite cousin huh? lol jk! Fun stuff! I need to scrap book so bad! Rachel just gave me a ton of good scrap booking stuff now so I'm about ready to get going again! Woot!

Marina said...

OH - your kids are SO STINKIN' CUTE! They are growing up and changing so fast - I can hardly believe it. Tayleah is looking a lot like Daezia did. Thanks for the great posts - looks like your life is as fun and blessed as ever! Keep 'em coming!

Kiana Don said...

Oh and need I remind you that if you have too many pictures you need to put them in slide show :)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Tera, I so miss you, too, and LOVE your posts! Christie, I said ONE of my favorite cousins - I have such cool ones (some of their spouses are cool also :-D Miss and love you, Marina. Tks for the pointer, Kiana. Miss and love you all!