TodayJEEP started teaching full-time for the second year in a row. He loves doing a little of everything. His classes include things like accounting, yearbook, cybercore, and finance; he really is a great teacher!
NISHA loves her part-time teaching schedule, which allows her more time at home with the little ones. She teaches two classes in the afternoon (starting @ 1:15 and ending @ 3:00 pm). She has 9th and 7th grade English classes and is the head volleyball coach.
KINLEY just started kindergarten today; she absolutely LOVED it! Her teacher is Mrs. Michaela Wiseman, and Kinley says she's nice. She's excited to learn so much.

Two-year old TAYLEAH is still in potty training mode. She's doing really well and is still as adorable and opinionated as ever.
This month TREXTON is going have his half-birthday, and his mom wonders where the time goes. He already has two teeth and seems to be getting more. He rolls and scoots all over the place and likes to eat his rice cereal.
SOFTBALL:
Jeep and I had so much fun playing softball this year; it's about the third summer we've done this in our home town. We especially like the social part of it!
City league softball team - 3rd place this year
DEMOLITION DERBY:Each year we try to go to the county fair's demolition derby. The first year we were married I told Jeep, "That's a little too hick-ish for my taste." He convinced me to go, and I've been a fan ever since. Who would have thought cars crasing into each other would be so awesome?

Kinley and Dad

Kin and mom shocked by the crashes!

Nisha and Kaitlin gasping in surprise!

Smoking cars

6 comments:
So first of all, I LOVE YOU! Second, who is that awesome centerfielder on your team? She was amaze-ze-zing! ha ha not really, I just chilled most of the time :) But ya, that demolition derby was AWESOME! How bout when that guy hit the other car so hard it and you weren't recording! So sad!! But yes, Kinley is ADORABLE, like the rest of your children! I miss them so much!
Thank you for the pics! I miss your little family so much! Highlight of my life when I talk to Tay and Kin. Oh and Ninjas you haven't seen a demolition derby until you come to the Sanpete County Demo Derb! LA LA LA LOVE IT! It was so hardcore! And I'm so glad I got to play softball too! It would not have been summer if I didn't get to swing that bat! Love you and talk to you soon!
I love the wonderful world of bloggin'! Reading yours makes me miss Milford...it's always good times in Tiger territory :) Your kids are darling and the house is super exciting. BTW, stop by anytime. We love people who invite themselves over. It saves us from sending an invitation :)
Yea another blogger. How fun! I have to agree that your kids are stinking adorable. Did I say yea, another blog!!!!
I was super sleuthing & found your blog. I cleverly followed the comment trail from Lynette's blog. :) Anyway, you have such a cute family--your kids are beautiful. And it was so great to see you at the birthday party.
Ooohhh, I missed playing softball this year too!! It is sad to move away sometimes!! Glad that you still enjoyed the season. Your family is so cute!!
Post a Comment