So much happened last weekend... not sure where to start. We went to my Grandma Livingston's on the Navajo Reservation in New Mexico. Jeep had the bright idea to go a different way. It was great - thru Green River, Monticello, Cortez, and Shiprock - just to name a few. The drive was pretty, and we got to go to the Monticello temple - it was beautiful and so peaceful. Good call, Jeep!
Traveling pics
Monticello Temple
At my grandma's, we went to town, shopped, visited the rained-out flea market, ate GOOD food, Kin learned to tie her shoes, and the kids liked the sheep. My grandma is so cute. I think we overwhelmed her a bit, though, since there are a lot of us. Tay especially liked her and followed her around everywhere.
Squished sleeping; Teaching Kin to tie her shoe
Great-grandma Livingston w/ the Spauldings
Three sisters; Meeting the sheep
On the way home, we stopped by Four Corners - so cool. Then, we went back through Capitol Reef. It was so beautiful. And again, it was nice to go a different way.
Four Corners - UT, AR, NM, and CO; pretty drive
Kait, Me, Dad; cute Tay and Kin!
More scenery
On Monday, we celebrated Easter with a candy hunt (more candy than eggs) - yum. I love Easter and the reminder that Christ was resurrected and atoned for US. I'm so grateful for this knowledge!
Plus, we had Tay's 3rd birthday party. She's growing so fast. We love her adorable personality; she really is becoming a "big girl", which she always reminds us of. :) Her favorite presents included many dolls - mainly Polly Pockets, cute clothes, a purse w/ accessories, her "Wammy" (stuffed lamb), and her very own TRICYCLE!
Wowsers - what a week! Looks like you had a blast. Your kids are adorable & you are such a fun mom. Especially love the pictures with Great-Grandma, that's awesome!
So exhausting I am sure...Wow!you covered a lot of territory! But, so special that you got to spend time with Great-Grandma! Easter and Tay's Birthday...how special! Love all the pictures...thanks for sharing! Love ya! Ann
That is so cool!! Look at all the things you did!!! Sheesh, I would be tired too!! Your family is so cute!! I love the picture with all your brothers and sisters and the kids! You have such a wonderful family!
OH MY LANTA! I'm so glad we all survived the trip and we all still love each other! :D However, I am saddened to think that the next time I see you I will be graduating from Snow College :( Tears in abundance...
Holy cow! That is a ton of stuff. I'd be tired, too! But it sounds like lots of way fun stuff. I love all the pictures. What cute kids you have! And you are such an awesome mom!
9 comments:
he he yeah I bet you're tired! Looks like a blast! Daez is getting really good at those cakes! She's amazing!
Wowsers - what a week! Looks like you had a blast. Your kids are adorable & you are such a fun mom. Especially love the pictures with Great-Grandma, that's awesome!
So exhausting I am sure...Wow!you covered a lot of territory! But, so special that you got to spend time with Great-Grandma!
Easter and Tay's Birthday...how special!
Love all the pictures...thanks for sharing!
Love ya!
Ann
Happy Easter, Spauldings & Happy Bday, Tay! Busy times means lots of great memories.
That is so cool!! Look at all the things you did!!! Sheesh, I would be tired too!! Your family is so cute!! I love the picture with all your brothers and sisters and the kids! You have such a wonderful family!
What a fun week! Tell Tay happy birthday from us. Little girl birthdays are so fun. I love the cake!
Next time try yet another new route and go through California! That way you could see me along the way!! Just kidding-glad you guys had a fun trip.
OH MY LANTA! I'm so glad we all survived the trip and we all still love each other! :D However, I am saddened to think that the next time I see you I will be graduating from Snow College :( Tears in abundance...
Holy cow! That is a ton of stuff. I'd be tired, too! But it sounds like lots of way fun stuff. I love all the pictures. What cute kids you have! And you are such an awesome mom!
Post a Comment