Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our 3-year-old

I know I say this a lot, but I'm so surprised at how quickly my kids are growing. In a way, I'm sad, but it's also great seeing them learn so many new things. They are so smart. Today, Tay started pre-school. She was so excited and seemed so grown up. Here's our cute, growing-too-fast, 3-year-old.

Isn't she adorable?


1st Day of Pre-School



9 comments:

Beth said...

I agree...they grow WAY too fast!! Your kids are darling!

Dan said...

She looks so cute! I love preschool it is so fun! Congrats on getting it down to one kid. ;)

Marchelle said...

She is sooo cute!! It is sad and exciting all at the same time. It makes ya so happy to see then learn new things!!

Derrick & Laci said...

Adorable!

Granny Annie said...

She's the cutest little pre-schooler! She is definately a big girl now and yes she is so smart!!!
Just love the pictures!
Miss you at church!!!!

KD said...

Oh my!!! Flip she's a cutie!! I miss your kids so much!! I love when you tell me that Tay says she misses our Kait!! I love you guys so much!

Rick and Danee said...

I can't believe how big she is! I remember when we first moved here and she and Kayla were still babies! Wow! She's so adorable!

Kiana Don said...

Can she PLEASE stop growing? Cripes! I miss that little face everyday...I think you should have her call me more. I love all your kids, even when Trex forgets who I am. :( Love and miss you! Good luck at Wayne today :) Knock their socks off ha ha!

2 princesses & 2 knights said...

Tay is such a cutie! Pre-School is so much fun for them but its a reminder for parents of how big they are getting.