Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Precious Children

I don't always appreciate the joys of motherhood, but this last weekend I was able to contemplate and be thankful for these precious children entrusted to our care. I love them so much. Here is what they are up to:

Kinley is still a sweetheart. She's reading so well and has figured out that 1st grade is much more difficult than kindergarten; she's surviving, tho. Kin is really working hard on listening and obeying the first time she is asked. She loves to learn and make things and can be such a good helper - when she wants.

Tayleah is the toughest girl I know. She's been so good to wear hats (in this pic, she's wearing one my friend, Natalie Remund gave her). She is so strong, and her attitude is good. She became a Sunbeam this year and loves Primary. Tay also enjoys going to pre-school and cheering when her blood count is good.


Trexton is hilarious. His personality shows everyday. He's a chatterbox and repeats what you say, which can be dangerous. His new thing is to tell knock-knock jokes; it's adorable. He also loves to eat in his high chair and watch Disney channel, especially Micky Mouse and Handy Manny. I can't believe he turns 2 next month!


Here we are playing Chutes and Ladders for F.H.E. I sure love my family so much. They take such good care of me. Our extended family has been great, too, as well as our community family. I have so much to be grateful for!

9 comments:

Nat Lud said...

What cute kids! Thanks for sharing this post--made me stop and think about all the things I love about my kids. You are an amazing mama and your kids will always have such fun memories of their childhood.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Thanks for the reminder to enjoy my children. Your kids are darling and have some FANTASTIC parents!

Dan said...

Your kids are so cute! That is funny that Trex is telling knock-knock jokes because that is Ryker's favorite too. :)

2 princesses & 2 knights said...

cute, cute kids. I am excited to see your new baby. How are you feeling? When are you due? Your kids are cute, cute, cute.

Rachel said...

Your kids are such cuties! Thanks for this wonderful post & the reminder to enjoy our children. And I still think you & your family are pretty amazing!!

Marchelle said...

Thanks for the reminder to love the little things too! You are such a sweet woman, how could your kids be any different? I love their picture as well!!

brett said...

Thanks Nisha!

Kiana Don said...

Okay, I swear I posted! I hate when I think I commented and then I didn't! Well I love your fam and your kids! I love the picture of Trex! LOVE IT! I just love your kids!

Granny Annie said...

What a precious family...such beautiful children and you are just amazing parents too!
Love to you all!
Ann