The week started normal but by Monday night, we were having struggles. Tay spiked a 102 temperature, which is always a cause for concern w/ chemo patients. We took her to the ER, and they started running tests. With a temperature that high, their biggest concern was infection in her PICC line, but they sure checked EVERYTHING. She was so tough. Luckily, the hospital here was awesome, and with her grandma's help, they took excellent care of us. After a two-night stay, we were able to go home. We never found out what it was for sure, but her fever went away; she's doing well now. Also, Trex fevered on and off, and Kinley got a cough. It wasn't a fun week, but we were taken care of. Again, I am humbled at the prayers and service offered to our family. There are so many Christ-like people in our lives, and I'm so thankful. THANKS TO EVERYONE!


P.S. This pregnant mom is so tired, but my 32-week check up went well!
5 comments:
Oooh, you are one tough mommy, Nisha!! I don't know how you do it. It is great to see your little one smiling though. I so wish that we where closer and could help...It is so nice to know that you are being taken care of!
Hey, pregnant mom! You must be one awesome chica because you can sure handle a whole heck of a lot more than me :) Here's to a more mellow week!
Hey Nish,
I've been thinking about you. I'm so glad to hear little Tay is doing better and that her fever went away. You are such an amazing mom! I wish I lived closer so I could help you out!!
Wow. Weeks like these are exhausting! Especially prego! You are amazing and I know that Heavenly Father is definitely aware of your sweet family. I hope Tay stays well and you're all able to get some rest before that baby comes! :) Take care, girl!
Tay is so stinking cute and special! I love that toothy smile! I am so glad things are better and hopefully this week won't be as crazy! Love you!
Post a Comment