I know it comes as a big surprise, but we had another busy week. :)
Jeep and I went to the temple for the first time in months - it was incredible. When we got home, Jeep had a surprise birthday party (Thanks to all who helped, especially the PPC - Kiana and Daezia). He was really surprised and glad to see so many of his friends. He doesn't really feel older but can identify with the song, "My Next 30 Years."
Me w/ the birtdhay boy; Jeep in his Depends hat :)


The PPC - THANKS!!!

Some of the crowd...


Yesterday was a great day. Jeep gave Kamdon the most special blessing. We felt so loved to have so many friends and relatives close by. It's funny that it's called a blessing day because we truly felt so BLESSED. P.S. Kamdon is still cute and such a good baby; he is such a blessing.
SOME OF THE VISITORS:
Kris, Rhonda, David Rachel; Bryce, Jeep, Jake


Kam getting held by two great-grandmas:
Grandma Jean and Grandma Livingston


Kamdon in his cute tuxedo (Isn't he cute?!)

The Spauldings on Blessing Day

4 comments:
I love him in his tux! Looks like such a special day.
Love the TUX! Love you. So glad I get to be part of your special lives :)
Was I even there?! You wouldn't know it by the pictures I'm not in hahaha. Oh well..I love your family and had so much fun with everyone!! Kam is such a flippin cutie!!!
Happy Bday, Jeep, and congrats to the cute guy in the tux :) I think the true blessing is FAMILY, and you guys have one FANTASTIC FAMILY!
Post a Comment