I love our country and am so thankful I live here. I also love celebrating Independence Day with my family, friends, and community.
Waiting for the parade:
(Visitors from Idaho were so welcomed)


Bethia, Kiana, Kait, Delene, and Brittany


Jeep, me, Trex, and Kaydeh


Tay, Mom, MahLee, and Kamdon
At the park:



Kin, Kaydeh, and Tay racing


P.S. Racing pictures were taken by Amy Woodside - THANKS!
Waiting for the parade:
(Visitors from Idaho were so welcomed)


Bethia, Kiana, Kait, Delene, and Brittany


Jeep, me, Trex, and Kaydeh


Tay, Mom, MahLee, and Kamdon
At the park:



Kin, Kaydeh, and Tay racing


P.S. Racing pictures were taken by Amy Woodside - THANKS!
2 comments:
The Wild Whitts love the fourth of July in Milford too :) Good to see you guys!
I love celebrating the fourth of july!! It is definitely one of the greatest holidays!! Thanks for the food, laughs, games, chats, etc! Love ya!! Can't wait for the par-tay tonight!
Post a Comment