Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeep!

Time flies for sure! I can't believe Jeep already had his birthday this summer. We had one great day. In the morning, Jeep and I headed to a much-needed temple visit and ran some errands for the icee shack. (Jeep's opening one here, but it's been slow-going because of all the hoops to jump through). Plus, mom and dad bought us lunch at Mongolian BBQ - YUM! We also had dropped off our broken car to get fixed. A big thanks to Kait for letting us use her car! We then came home to a family party of cake and ice cream. I sure am grateful for Jeep and that he was born :)

The birthday boy

Cake #1 - made by my sister, Daezia
(she should start making a portfolio and selling her awesome cakes)

Cake #2 - Nedra bought Jeep an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen -
Jeep and I had never tried one - DELICIOUS!

Enjoying both cakes...

Jeep with his parents...

I love this guy so much!

No comments: