We LOVE summer at the Spaulding House! We especially love swimming at our city pool, which is only 2 blocks away! The girls have been working on some new tricks, and they boys just like to splash around.
Kinley learning to dive; she's pro now :)



Tay jumping in by herself :)



Trex; Jeep and Kam


Me & the boys

I also love Harry Potter! I may read the books every summer... Anyway, the end of an era has occurred with the release last Harry Potter movie. :( The movie was so great, and I had a blast with my siblings - Kait even crocheted scarves :)
TiCkEtS!

Kait, Me, & Daez

Kinley learning to dive; she's pro now :)



Tay jumping in by herself :)



Trex; Jeep and Kam


Me & the boys

I also love Harry Potter! I may read the books every summer... Anyway, the end of an era has occurred with the release last Harry Potter movie. :( The movie was so great, and I had a blast with my siblings - Kait even crocheted scarves :)
TiCkEtS!

Kait, Me, & Daez

1 comment:
Awesome.
Post a Comment