| Part of the fam went to an SUU basketball game and ran into our friend, Ethan! |
| Tay had a tournament in Parowan. |
| Jeep coaching in the huddle. |
| Point guard Tay is on the job! |
| 5th/6th Team 2018. They learned so much and improved each game! |
| We have a pair of wrestlers again. |
| They have a built in practice partner, only weighing two pounds different. Ha ha. |
| Kin at Tintic driving the ball. |
| SpaLivi Girls Pic. |
| Daezia's birth month! |
| We took the boys to the high school state wrestling tournament. It was great to cheer for the Tigers. |
| Trex wanted a tank for his Valentine Box. I think it turned out great! |
| The community had a fundraiser for our friend, Crystal S. Luckily, my good friend and former co-worker joined us. It was so great to see Miss Thacker! |
| Kin at a service project. Good times. |
| Mom and me! |
| Kam recycled this NinjaGo Valentine Box. Hooray! |
| Tay requested a couch for her final Valentine Box; a big thanks to Aunt Daezia for making her dream come true! |
| Happy Anniversary to us! |
| I can't believe how fast 16 years flew by! |
| Temple Day - Kinley and Akaydeh! |
| Temple Day - Daezia, me, and Kiana. |
| I still love him 16 years later... |
| Tay and mom. |
| Grandma Nedra got new carpet, so the boys had to make "carpet angels." |
| Birthday Twins! |
| I can't believe he's 10! |
| Team dinner pic! |
| Trex's friend party was a "sports party." He said it was fun, and a lot of his friends came. |
| Region Champs! |
| They look good posing with trophies! |
| #1 |
| First wrestling tournament - Trex came out aggressive and told us later, "I just pretended I was wrestling Kam, so I tried a lot harder." Ha ha! |
| Kam won this match! |
| Second place in his bracket! |
| They're so handsome and growing up so fast! |
| Happy Birthday to them! |
No comments:
Post a Comment