Friday, July 8, 2011

Koda & Mandi's Wedding

My heart was very full on Saturday, July 2, 2011. My little brother was sealed to his sweetheart in the St. George Temple. It was such a special, sacred feeling to be there with so many loved ones. I know there were many unseen witnesses present as well, :) and I can only describe the feeling I had as pure HAPPINESS. I wish I had some outside-of-the-temple pictures, but I didn't have my camera with me. (I'll try and get some from my mom and/or sisters to post later).

However, I do have a lot of pics from the luncheon and reception. One of my favorite things about weddings is seeing so many loved ones gathered together. Here are a few:

AT THE LUNCHEON...
Dalaki & Kayla/April & me


Mandi, Kenney, & Josh/Uncle Bart holding his grandson Kyson

Aunt Rhonda & Mom/David, Todd, & Emma

Robbie & Rachel/Kam & Koda

Nici & Kassi/MahLee & Mandi's friend

Dad (with no beard!) & Kait/Cousin Kris


AT THE RECEPTION...
The happy couple & their first dance/Mandi singing to Koda

Jim faces by Trex & Jeep/Ryan & Jessica

Kiana & Melanie/Jeep & me

Cutting the cake.../Kait & Kam

Uncle Ray & Aunt Jalula/Grandma Livingston & Dad

Dancing pics by Kaydeh, Kinley, Kait, & Trex

Kiana, Kait, me, & Melanie/Dalaki, Kam, & Koda

Random Group Shots - thanks to all the family members who could come!

Dad & Koda/Sister-cousin pic :)

Best cousins/friends - Kinley & Garrett; Tay & Brayden; Trex & Kiley; Kam & Kyson



CONGRATS TO KODA & MANDI!!!

1 comment:

KD said...

ha what great times we had! Also, did anyone notice Todd and Dalaki in the background of our cousins picture?? hahaha funny stuff. Love ya sis!