Sunday, August 2, 2020

April 2020

This month has been the weirdest yet.
We adjusted and took what we could get.
We ate in the hills and had lots of good family times.
We even took some trips and saw some mines.
Each kid had a chance to stay at the SoJo Abode.
And we took everything in stride as we travelled this road. 

One of Stockton's school activities was spelling his name in play doh; he and Liv loved this!
Kin and Akaydeh still practiced for track in case we got to have more track meets.
Stockton turned SIX this month!
He received some fun presents!
I got this cute text from Jodi Willden. So cute!
We played some fun JackBox games, where I WON Murder Mystery!
Just a cute pic of Addie.
Liv came and stayed for a few days.
I found out that I can still peel and orange with ONE peel.
Tay had some great responses from friends and family!
With all our free time and the gyms closed, we had to shoot at the church. Go Tay!
This week we started a new tradition of eating the mountains every week. This quickly became one of my favorite things about quarantine! 
Jeep and Bart at Rock Corral. 
Ryker and Stockton at Rock Corral.
Kam and Brayden at Rock Corral.
Tay and Kiley at Rock Corral.
Dad at Rock Corral.
Jeep and the kids also did some hiking at Rock Corral. Good times!
Here they are from our view!
Easter Morning was a fun time!
HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY! We had a wonderful lesson, and it was all-around a good day!
Tay turned 14 this month!
She also got some cool presents.
One weekend we explored New House, which is where my grandpa's house came from.
There are only a couple of buildings still standing.
Mom and Dad were our hosts.
Akaydeh and Kinley crack us up.
Here we are at Mosco, where my grandpa was born.
Beautiful Addie was blessed. We all joined in on ZOOM.
With more spare time, and better weather, Jeep and Trex fixed up some bikes.
Stockton is so much fun. This is one of his ninja poses.
On another cookout, the kids shot 22s.
They had lots of fun!
Good times and good food.
Stockton also drew Jeep and me. So cute!
Tay got to meet Addie!
We came up with fun activities to do together.  On this day, Trex and I colored.
Kam is so glad whenever he gets to go fishing with Papa.
On another day, Trex, Stockton, and I watched a YouTube video on how to draw a dinosaur. Mine is the top one, Trex's is in the middle, and Stockton's is the bottom. I'm pretty impressed with us.
Another day, another cook out!
We ate delicious hobo dinners.
The kids loved the four-wheeler.
This is another outing; we tried to reach the top of Frisco Peak. However, there was too much snow about a half mile from the top. We still saw some gorgeous views and had fun spending time together.
Fun times!
Another great view!
What a fun group!
For another random activity, we had an egg toss contest. Kam and I were the winners!
Kin are I were having a great time.
At the end of the month, we had a ZOOM meeting for the girls basketball honor "banquet." It was fun to watch the highlight videos of them, and at the end, there was a fun scavenger hunt! So creative and fun. Good job to their coaches!






No comments: