We finished up school on-line,
and we had some wonderful times.
The world is still weird and closed down.
But we try to smile more than we frown.
Akaydeh graduated in a different way.
And we tried to be grateful every day.
 |
| Akaydeh and Kinley made a FUN scavenger hunt, and we all had a blast! |
 |
| Even though most things are shut down (including sports) we are so thankful for the Fishers and that we have dinners with them on the daily. |
 |
| Online school was very rough, but we did the best we could. |
 |
| Jeep and I went on a ride out west, and we saw an elk up close! |
 |
| We love when cute Addie visits! |
 |
| Happy Birthday, Uncle Koda! |
 |
| Jeep's main project this month was improving our front yard. This is the BEFORE pic. |
 |
| Doesn't it look great?! This is the AFTER pic. |
 |
| On a couple of mountain outings, the Fishers took us repelling. They look so professional! Here is Tay. I'm proud of her for facing her fear of heights. |
 |
| Kin looking good while repelling too. |
 |
| Grandma Nedra and Mimi Shelley on Mother's Day Weekend at our cookout. |
 |
| Happy Mother's Day to me! These wonderful kids made me breakfast in bed. |
 |
| Jeep got me a reading scratch out poster. I'm so excited to read these books! |
 |
| Mom, me, Jeep, and Nedra. It was good to be gathered on Mother's Day. |
 |
| I love these kids with my whole heart! I'm so thankful to be their mom. |
 |
| Have I mentioned I missed track so much? On most days, I would do pretty well. We were healthy and happy with little complaints. Then, I would get a stab of how awesome our team would have been. For example, a website "scored" each team based on last year, and our boys and girls would have won Region. |
 |
| I was also devastated for our seniors, including Akaydeh. I made a post about each and every one of them. They are amazing humans, and I know they'll do great things! |
 |
| Kiana gave Trex a broken TV to tinker with, and he fixed it. Now he has a TV in his room! |
 |
| Our family dinners are never boring, but on this night, the teenage girls performed a lip sync to a One Direction song. Gosh, I love them! |
 |
| Sweet Adelaide Beth was blessed. We were able to participate through Zoom. We're so glad she joined our family. |
 |
| We had a family graduation for Trex, Kiley, and Stockton since theirs were all cancelled. |
 |
| My handsome graduates. |
 |
| Me and Addie. |
 |
| Akaydeh, and her awesome class, got to have a graduation. It looked different, but it was amazing. It was outside and streamed. Afterwards, there was a reverse parade, so we got to drive by the graduates and their parents. It was really neat and a great sendoff to this one-of-a-kind class. |
 |
| We're going to miss her, but we're so proud of Akaydeh! |
 |
Here are Akaydeh, Mom, and Dad at the parade. Also, Akaydeh graduated with more team trophies than ever before; plus, she graduated with her Certificate of Completion. She will be attending UVU in the fall with an awesome scholarship.
|
 |
| Trex at kindergarten graduation and 6th grade graduation. He is growing so fast! |
 |
| We got in a camping trip. On this one, Jeep, Koda, and Dad dug out a tree stump. |
 |
| Cute kids on the camping hammock. |
 |
| One of my favorite camping games is Speed Scramble, which we taught to Mandi this summer. |
 |
| Dad burned all of his railroad stuff - rules, bags, etc. It was really freeing for him. |
 |
| Camping people. |
 |
| Jeep repelling like a pro! |
 |
| He is awesome! |
 |
Mom and Dad stayed camping an extra day or two. They LOVE retirement!
|
 |
Stockton had a little graduation from kindergarten after all. He will miss his teacher Mrs. Wiseman. We are so grateful for her and all she did for him!
|
 |
We are so proud of him, and he is looking forward to 1st grade.
|
 |
| The left side is Tay at two months, and the right side is Addie at two months. I can't believe how much alike they look. Both beautiful girls! |
 |
A new project has started for Jeep. We got a home equity loan, and he plans on demoing the whole basement (besides the new bathroom), and then we will sheetrock and finish it up. Also, he added a room for Trex. Whoo hoo!
|
 |
For Kin's birthday, many of her friends, leaders, teammates, relatives, and others sent her some wonderful messages.
|
 |
| We celebrated her birthday at Ponderosa in the Beaver Mountains. It was so much fun! |
 |
We played some fun volleyball games while we were there. The best part was chasing the ball before it fell into the creek. Good times!
|
 |
| Lots of loved ones came! |
 |
| I can't believe our oldest child is 17! We love her so much and are so proud of the woman she's growing into in this life. |
No comments:
Post a Comment